This Privacy Notice applies to information we collect, store, use and process when you use www.naraya.gr or use the services of our shopping premises.
We only collect the absolutely necessary personal data to be used, and solely for the purpose that they were collected. Specifically we collect:
- Identification data that you directly provide us such as Name and Surname, Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
- Contact Information directly provided by you: your postal and e-mail address, telephone number mobile phone number.
- Data that you may fill out in various written forms, during the fulfillment of our mutual contractual obligations.
- Necessary billing information such as your residence address, TIN, the Tax Office you are registered.
- We may also collect personal product preferences, comments or eventual complaints either through your e-mails or during your visit at our premises.
By providing us with personal data in the context of one of the above-mentioned instances, you are consenting to their use according to the provisions of this document. Refusing the use of your personal data in these instances may result in an inability to conclude your purchase, for which we are not responsible.
We process personal data for:
- The fulfillment and management of the sales of our merchandise and generally the fulfillment of our contractual obligations towards you.
- For sending to you, according to your preferences and with your prior consent, informational, promotional and advertising material.
- In order to monitor, analyze and improve our services and merchandise availability, including through customer satisfaction surveys.
- If required by Law or in order to respond to possible obligations versus the competent Public Authorities.
- In order to assess your application for employment in our company.
The time period we keep your personal data is determined as follows:
- When the processing of data is required by Law, your data will be stored for as long as the relevant Law requires.
- When your data is processed as a result of our contractual obligation, your data is stored for the time period required for the fulfillment of the obligation and the exercise or support of any legal claims arising therefrom.
- When your data is used for various marketing activities such as promotional or advertising campaigns, your data is stored until you withdraw your consent to use them in this way. You may exercise this right at any moment. This does not affect the legality of use of your data prior to your withdrawal.
You may exercise the following rights at any moment:
- The right of access, in order to obtain a copy of your personal data
- The right of rectification. You may submit a request to ask for corrections to your personal data.
- The right to erasure of your personal data.
- The right to restrict the processing of your data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to obtain and reuse your data for your own purposes across platforms.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data. We will immediately cease processing your data unless there are demonstrable compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that overrides the interests, rights and freedoms of you as an individual or if the processing is for the establishment or exercise of defence of legal claims. In case of doubt you may communicate with us at e-mail email@example.com or the number 210 6821 448 during working hours.
Finally you have the right to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
Δεδομένα χρήσης υπηρεσιών Skroutz
Η εταιρεία μας, για να μπορεί να αξιολογεί και να βελτιώνει διαρκώς την ποιότητα των υπηρεσιών που παρέχει στον καταναλωτή, χρησιμοποιεί την υπηρεσία Skroutz Analytics, η οποία λειτουργεί με cookies. Μέσω της υπηρεσίας αυτής, εφόσον έχετε δώσει προηγουμένως τη σχετική συγκατάθεσή σας μέσω του Skroutz.gr, κοινοποιούνται με ασφάλεια από εμάς στο Skroutz στατιστικά χρήσης. Τα δεδομένα που λαμβάνονται από την εταιρεία μας μέσω αυτής της υπηρεσίας καλύπτονται από την πολιτική απορρήτου καθώς και την πολιτική cookies του Skroutz.gr, στο τέλος της οποίας μπορείτε και να ανακαλέσετε τυχόν συγκατάθεσή σας.